I can help you see, understand, and influence your world.
“Each of us sees the world as we are, rather than
how it might really be; and we make sense of what is around us.
Every day there are opportunities to choose a path,
to discover, to take a risk, to boldly act. I can help you be your best self,
offering a broad array of tools, models, and options to influence your
-MALLARY TYTEL, Ph.D., M.B.A.
I believe in and trust Simple Rules. They provide a straightforward, intuitive, and uncomplicated set of guidelines for living. They are comprised of what you believe and understand about yourself, offering a common focal point for who you are, what is important to you, and how you want to connect with others. They are about YOU, setting the conditions that shape the patterns of your life.
My Simple Rules are:
– Know yourself
– Stand up and act with intention
– Be kind and just
– Connect with the individual, the whole, and the greater whole
– Search for integrity, peace, opportunity, and laughter
Let’s work together. As your trusted partner I can help you accomplish the goals you have set, celebrate, and learn from each step forward. There are specific things we can do along the way, that will help you understand the patterns of your life, and identify your own simple rules – particularly those which will strengthen and support your road to success.
“Dr. Tytel is one of the most hard-working individuals I know. Her passion and commitment get the job done.”
-Timothy Germany, Commissioner, Ret., Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service
The Doctor is in for you right now.
- A national consultant focusing on human systems dynamics: coaching, diversity and culture, women’s leadership, facilitating systems change, and creating healthy, productive, and sustainable workplaces
- The former CEO of an international human resource development and training corporation
- A coach and advisor to senior-level civilian and military personnel within the U.S. Department of Defense
- A certified executive coach and certified mediator
- Co-founder and volunteer CEO of a small, private foundation supporting individuals, communities, and organizations
- An author, speaker, and mentor to budding women entrepreneurs and first-time authors
- An advocate, leader, and purposeful voice for women at all stages of their personal and professional lives.
- A learner, creator, entrepreneur, facilitator, contributor, activist, writer, strategist, complex systems thinker, and YOUR PARTNER.
In 2012 I co-founded the Simple Rules Foundation, a 501(c) (3) organization dedicated to supporting individuals and communities generate sustainable, productive patterns around them. This is achieved through methods and models grounded in the theory and practice of Human Systems Dynamics and Complexity Science, and include coaching, training, facilitation, planning, and simulation. I currently serve as the Foundation’s volunteer Chair and CEO. You, too, can be One in a Million and Change the World!
In 2003, I founded Healthy Workplaces, a national consulting practice that centers on human systems dynamics, coaching, diversity and culture, women’s leadership, and creating healthy, productive and sustainable workplaces. For over a dozen years we have worked with clients from the public and private sectors that include global investment and development; international banking; healthcare; energy; national nonprofits; the Federal government; academia, and the military. How can we help you create a healthy, productive, and sustainable workplace?
Gold Canyon Press is a small Arizona-based independent publishing company dedicated to the production of fiction and non-fiction books of quality that amplify human systems, culture, character and learning within the contemporary world. In 2009 I created this imprint to support a small group of practitioners and thinkers who chose to collaborate on the development, production, and distribution of thought-provoking works. Our goals are modest: to publish 3 – 5 books a year, that enrich and expand the quality and capacity of the independent author. We provide a full range of services including coaching for budding authors, editing, our experience, and lessons learned.
How can I help you connect the dots and reach your potential TODAY?
Copyright 2016 Mallary Tytel, Ph.D., M.B.A. ~ All Rights Reserved ~ firstname.lastname@example.org